1. Remove the heavy metals and chemical contamination from our cells
2. Restore intestinal flora and the integrity of the gut walls.
liver where they are processed. Newly eaten foods, are processed in the gut and conveyed into the portal blood vein with the first stop at the liver. This is the first pass to eliminate any toxins from the food you have just eaten.
be available to react with the toxins. There are two phases to step 2 and both phases use enzymes to process the various toxins into something that the body can excrete.
colon to bind with the toxins so the toxins are excreted and not just
recycled. If there is not enough fiber, the toxins don’t get dumped out of the body. If there are too many bad bacteria and not enough of the good bacteria and flora in the gut, then the bad bacteria can modify the toxins in the intestines into even more dangerous forms which can flow through a “leaky” gut and be deposited back in organs, joints and cells where they cause inflammation and suffering.
for all the steps.
· Nutrition is important. In this age of nutrient deficient crops, add a good multi vitamin and mineral combination to your daily routine or take the food supplement Bioage.
· Add supplements like reduced L-glutathione
· Eat foods with soluble fiber – fruits, vegetables, whole grains.
· Take a high quality probiotic to add to the intestinal flora that keep the bad bacteria in check.
· Consider exercise that creates a sweat
· Utilize a far infrared sauna- initially twice a week
· Use Modified Citrus Pectin with Pectasol Complex®which will grab the toxin and carry it out in the feces. It also will circulate in the blood and capture heavy metals and other chemicals and be filtered out in the kidneys.
· Use zeolite or an edible clay that will grab the toxin and carry it off in the feces.
· Eat organic food as possible
· Avoid GMO foods ( essentially all corn and soy products unless the label says they are organic)
· Smoking and other air pollutants should be avoided.
· Filtered water should be used
· Ionic Foot Soaks (although not recommended for Melorheostosis of Leri sufferers),
· IV Chelation,
· Removing amalgam fillings
· utilizing NES Health,
· eating the herb cilantro,
· using colonics, and
· using a suppository like Detoximin.